ContactLedgemont Country Club
131 Brown Avenue
Seekonk, MA 02771
Cell Phone UsageWhile on Ledgemont Country Club property, cell phones are to be kept on the silent or vibrate mode. Except in an emergency, cell phone usage is restricted to the locker rooms or the parking lot.
Dress CodeProper attire must be worn at all times everywhere on Club grounds. Appropriate attire shall be considered casual dress consistent with the social atmosphere of an upscale private country club.
- Metal spikes are prohibited for all players.
- For gentlemen, collared shirts, golf slacks, and Bermuda-length shorts are acceptable. Denim jeans and cargo shorts are not allowed on the golf course. Shirts are to be tucked in and hats worn facing forward. Hats are not to be worn inside the Clubhouse.
- For ladies: accepted golfing attire is required. Tank tops, short shorts, and running attire are not acceptable. Denim jeans are not allowed on the golf course.
- Acceptable golf attire is allowed in any of the dining facilities at any time unless a special event dictates a more formal attire.
- Collared shirts are required for gentlemen. Hats are not to be worn inside the Clubhouse.
- Swimming attire is not acceptable anywhere in the Clubhouse with the exception of the locker rooms. Proper cover-ups are required in the rest of the clubhouse.
- Proper tennis attire is required at all times. Flat soled sneakers are required for play on the clay courts. Sneakers with non-marking soles are required for play on the hard surface courts.